6/16/2015

Hold on and Ride them! Duh!

Isn't it funny how we have our lives all planned out, then, all of the sudden, you come upon that curve in the road and you have to either slow down so that you can take it or speed up to hurry and get around it. Either way, you still have to keep on moving, right? Right!

I've been riding my share of curves since i've last been around here, and I have to say i've been enjoying all of them!!! Change is good and exciting!

One change that I have made is NOT eating well and working out as I am used to. Now, as exciting as it is to try new things (foods) and explore new activities, not making time to focus on my health has awarded me some extra padding and a few degrees less in confidence.

Even though i've sporadically tried to walk a little here, eat plenty of veggies there, my efforts have been less than favorable. So, today I woke up and decided (and prayed) that i'd really get aligned this time!

I'm challenging myself to a seven day challenge of: No soda, bread, red meat, alcohol, pasta and sweets. I'll consume fruits, veggies, fish, chicken, and plenty of water. Oh and i'll work out for at least 30mins/day 5 out of the 7 days.

I found this challenge on Instagram (follow me @justme_kellie), and it was posted by Deelishis. And I figured, what better way to hold myself accountable than with social media and blogging.

Here I go! I love all of my curves, but nothing really tastes as good as healthy feels. Wish me good energy!




Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment